Comprehensive, personalised, and interactive classes taken by an Army Veteran pilot, Civil Commercial pilot license holder with 4000 hours of flying experience. With 11 years of experience of teaching RTR(A) to pilots, AMEs, and dispatchers, he has the best success rate in India since the past five years consecutively. Few of the many advantages of these classes are:
- Training is provided based on latest papers and solutions from WPC (Wireless Planning Commission)
- Online training simulates the same environment as exam (calls on headset, can’t see examiner) and hence increases confidence.
- Interactive classes plus practice in groups totals 100 to 150 hours of training for the exam.
- All sessions are recorded, hence if you miss a class, you can catch up. Rewind and go through class again for revision.
- Lots of practice of logging and practice on original papers is provided. All study material is provided.
- Mock tests are conducted in exam environment for each individual.
- Discount if offered only for defence service officers, serving/retired including BSF, coast guard, etc.)
- Very affordable fee structure.
Contact Us below to begin the registration process!